The Nice2 is an adjustable, economically priced space-savings staircase kit with an “alternating tread” design for maximum space utilization, without compromising functionality. A handrail for one side of the staircase is included. The stair treads are manufactured of multi-layered plywood with a birch wood veneer. The staircase can be easily installed by the homeowner in a single day using common household tools. Each NICE 2 staircase kit is shipped complete with detailed assembly instructions. Toll-free support is available (888) 782-4758.
The Nice2 is available in a choice of 2 colors….Hi-Gloss BLACK or Satin GREY
- This kit includes 11 multi-layered plywood “alternating treads” with a birch wood veneer and a polyurethane protective coating, the steel structure, 10 handrail balusters, connectors and hardware.
- Height range for the kit is adjustable from 90-15/16 in. to a maximum 116-15/16 in.
- Powder coat finished painted in hi-gloss BLACK or satin GREY.
- Can be installed in a straight line design or curved, up to 180 degrees turn, in either a clockwise or counterclockwise turn.
- Rise between stair treads is adjustable from 7-15/32 in. to 9-27/32 in.
- Interior installation only.
- Complementary accessories – model K33008 Karina 2nd Side Rail black, model K21021 black Eureka Balcony Rail kit, model K03027 black Civik Balcony Rail kit.
- Installation in a straight line can be completed in as narrow an opening of 25 in. and will fit the width of most pull-down attic stairs for attic renovation projects.
- Consult your local building department for any questions and specifics regarding compliance with the local building codes prior to purchase.